• Naomi Charanpal will teach Kundalini Yoga Wednesdays 4:00-5:15pm (started in March) and Thursdays 8:00-9:15am (starting April 5). Contact Charanpal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here's her flyer.
• Jill Duran will teach Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® Thursdays 10:00-11:00AM. Contact Jill at email@example.com. Learn more at the website.
• Kristina Jakab will offer a meditation class, The Awakened Mind, on Saturdays from 6:00-7:00pm. Contact Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more at the website. Click here for the flyer.
Loberg will teach Tang Soo Do karate on Wednesday evenings, 5:30 to 7:00 pm. Contact Neville at 831-252-2628. Click here for his website.
• Julie Oak will teach RealPlay Moving Stories on Wednesday evenings 7:15 to 8:45pm. Contact Julie at email@example.com or 831-477-0407.
• Merek Dorf teaches
Traditional Japanese Sword Study on Thursday nights, 7:15 to 9:15pm. He also teaches on Tuesday mornings, 9:15 to 11:15. Contact Merek at 831-421-2983. Click here for his flyer.
• Kara Haney teaches Refuge Recovery Meditation Friday evenings, 7:00 to 8:30pm. She also teaches Mondays 7:15 to 8:15 pm and Sundays 11:00 am to noon. Contact Kara at 207-3626.
• Join Lyn Ackley for Classical Yoga on Tuesdays 5:30-7:00pm and Second Sunday Satsang from 8:30 to 10:00am. Click here to visit her website for schedule changes, workshops and more. Contact her at 831-332-5507.
Macramalla, Ph.D. teaches Chien-Lung,
a Chinese Martial Art on Tuesday evenings, 7:15 to 8:45pm. Call him at 831-234-8451 for
more info. Learn more at the website. Click here for his flyer.
• David Gilbert teaches White Crane Silat, on Saturdays, 12:30 – 2:30pm, and Fridays, 7:30 - 9:15 am. White Crane Silat is a Chinese / Indonesian martial art & Healing Arts System. Contact David Gilbert at 831-458-1628 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit the website.
Merritt, the founder and director of Body & Soul,
teaches Iyengar Yoga on Monday night, Wednesday mornings, Thursday nights, and Saturday mornings. Contact Susan at 831-459-8613 or email@example.com . Learn more at the website.
Susan Merritt is teaching a new class, Gentle Yoga for people who want a slow, careful, and fun approach to strengthening & stretching. Classes are Tuesdays 1:00 to 2:15 pm and Fridays 9:30 to 10:45am at Body & Soul. Click here for the flyer.
• Karen Zelin teaches Iyengar-based Yoga on Mondays 11:30am to 12:45pm and Wednesdays 11:30am to 12:45pm. Visit her website. Contact her at 831-234-1408 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Susan Moore-Orrett teaches Yoga for Women over 65 on Monday afternoons. Contact Susan at 831-338-3794.