• Crystal Maxey teaches Hatha-Rest & Restore on Wednesday nights 7:15-8:30pm. Contact Crystal at 510-541-6740.
• Cecily Cahill will start Meditation for Everyday Dharma Community on 1st and 3rd Sundays 8:45-10:45am, starting 10/7. Contact Cecily at email@example.com or 831-336-8368 (h) or 831-325-9966 (m).
• Armando Alcaraz will start Music of Mindfulness sitting 1st and 3rd Sundays, starting 10/7 4:00-5:00pm. Contact Armando at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-359-2241. Click here for his website.
• Jill Duran teaches Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® Thursdays 10:00-11:00am. Contact Jill at email@example.com. Learn more at the website.
Loberg teaches Tang Soo Do karate on Wednesday evenings, 5:30-7:00 pm. Contact Neville at 831-252-2628. Click here for his website.
• Merek Dorf teaches
Traditional Japanese Sword Study on Thursday nights, 7:15-9:15pm. He also teaches on Tuesday mornings, 9:15-11:15am. Contact Merek at 831-421-2983. Click here for his flyer.
• Kara Haney teaches Refuge Recovery Meditation Friday evenings, 7:00-8:30pm. She also teaches Mondays 7:15-8:15pm and Sundays 11:00am-noon. Contact Kara at 207-3626.
• Join Lyn Ackley for Classical Yoga on Tuesdays 5:30-7:00pm and Second Sunday Satsang from 8:30-10:00am. Click here to visit her website for schedule changes, workshops and more. Contact her at 831-332-5507.
Macramalla, Ph.D. teaches Chien-Lung,
a Chinese Martial Art on Friday afternoons, 4:30 to 5:30pm. Call him at 831-234-8451 for
more info. Learn more at the website. Click here for his flyer.
• David Gilbert teaches White Crane Silat, on Saturdays, 12:30 – 2:30pm. White Crane Silat is a Chinese / Indonesian martial art & Healing Arts System. Contact David Gilbert at 831-458-1628 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit the website.
Merritt, the founder and director of Body & Soul,
teaches Iyengar Yoga on Monday night, Wednesday mornings, Thursday nights, and Saturday mornings. Contact Susan at 831-459-8613 or SusanMerrittYoga@gmail.com. Learn more at the website.
Susan Merritt also teaches Gentle Yoga for people who want a slow, careful, and fun approach to strengthening & stretching. Classes are Tuesdays 1:00-2:15 pm and Fridays 9:30-10:45am at Body & Soul. Click here for the flyer.
• Karen Zelin teaches Iyengar-based Yoga on Mondays 11:30am-12:45pm and Wednesdays 11:30am-12:45pm. Visit her website. Contact her at 831-234-1408 or email@example.com .
• Susan Moore-Orrett teaches Yoga for Women over 65 on Monday afternoons. Contact Susan at 831-338-3794.