• Wild Soul, a Soul-focused Wellness workshop based on the inspirational text Women Who Run With the Wolves by Dr. C.P. Estés. Tuition for the 2 part workshop-$125-150. TIME/DATE: 2:30-5:00 pm, Friday and Saturday, September 30 & October 1. Contact Francene at email@example.com or 831-335-5554.
• Meditation with Reiki
and Tibetan Bowls will be taught by Nadejda Rozanova on Monday evenings, 7:15 to 8:45pm, starting May 2. To contact Nadejda, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Merek Dorf will teach
Traditional Japanese Sword Study on Thursday nights, 7:15 to 9:15pm. Contact Merek at 831-421-2983. Click here for his flyer.
• Kara Haney teaches Refuge Recovery Meditation Friday evenings, 7:00 to 8:00pm.
• Edward Willey offers two classes in Sheng Zhen Gong, the Qi Gong of Unconditional Love. The Sheng Zhen Gong (standing form and meditation) class is offered Wednesdays 6:00 to 7:00pm and Thursdays 12:00 to 1:00pm. Contact him at 831-435-0611.
• Join Lyn Ackley for Yoga on Tuesdays 5:30-7:00pm and Second Sunday Satsang 8:30 to 10:00am. Click here to visit her website for schedule changes, workshops and more. Contact her at 831-332-5507.
Macramalla, Ph.D. teaches Chien-Lung,
a Chinese Martial Art on Tuesday evenings, 7:15 to 8:45pm. Call him at 831-234-8451 for
more info. Click here to visit his website. Click here for his flyer.
• David Gilbert teaches White Crane Silat, on Saturdays, 12:30 – 2:30pm, and Fridays, 7:00 - 9:15am. White Crane Silat is a Chinese / Indonesian martial art & Healing Arts System. Contact David Gilbert at 831-458-1628 or email@example.com. Click here to visit our web site for more information.
Merritt, the founder and director of Body & Soul,
teaches Iyengar Yoga on Monday night, Wednesday mornings, Thursday nights, and Saturday mornings. Contact Susan at 831-459-8613 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Click here to visit her website.
Susan Merritt is teaching a new class, Gentle Yoga for people who want a slow, careful, and fun approach to strengthening & stretching. Classes are Tuesdays 1:00 to 2:15 pm and Fridays 9:30 to 10:45am at Body & Soul. Click here for the flyer. Read the Connection Magazine article about the Cabrillo Festival and the class here.
• Karen Zelin teaches Iyengar-based Yoga on Mondays 11:30am to 12:45pm and Wednesdays 11:30am to 12:45pm. Click here to visit her website. Contact her at 831-234-1408 or email@example.com .
• Susan Moore-Orrett teaches Yoga for women over 65 on Monday afternoons. Contact Susan at 831-338-3794.