• Wild Soul, a Soul-focused Wellness workshop based on the inspirational text Women Who Run With the Wolves by Dr. C.P. Estés. Tuition for the 2 part workshop-$125-150. TIME/DATE: 2:30-5:00 pm, Friday and Saturday, September 30 & October 1. Contact Francene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-335-5554.
• Aura Surgery with psychic energy, Reiki, shaman’s drum and Tibetan bowls will be given by Nadejda Rozanova on Monday evenings, 7:15 to 8:15pm. Remove one problem of your choice from your aura. Kinesiology test before and after to see effectiveness of the healing. Donation if you like it. Click here to RSVP. Email Nadejda at email@example.com.
• Merek Dorf will teach
Traditional Japanese Sword Study on Thursday nights, 7:15 to 9:15pm. Contact Merek at 831-421-2983. Click here for his flyer.
• Kara Haney teaches Refuge Recovery Meditation Friday evenings, 7:00 to 8:00pm.
• Edward Willey offers two classes in Sheng Zhen Gong, the Qi Gong of Unconditional Love. The Sheng Zhen Gong (standing form and meditation) class is offered Wednesdays 6:00 to 7:00pm and Thursdays 12:00 to 1:00pm. Contact him at 831-435-0611.
• Join Lyn Ackley for Yoga on Tuesdays 5:30-7:00pm and Second Sunday Satsang 8:30 to 10:00am. Click here to visit her website for schedule changes, workshops and more. Contact her at 831-332-5507.
Macramalla, Ph.D. teaches Chien-Lung,
a Chinese Martial Art on Tuesday evenings, 7:15 to 8:45pm. Call him at 831-234-8451 for
more info. Click here to visit his website. Click here for his flyer.
• David Gilbert teaches White Crane Silat, on Saturdays, 12:30 – 2:30pm, and Fridays, 7:00 - 9:15am. White Crane Silat is a Chinese / Indonesian martial art & Healing Arts System. Contact David Gilbert at 831-458-1628 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to visit our web site for more information.
Merritt, the founder and director of Body & Soul,
teaches Iyengar Yoga on Monday night, Wednesday mornings, Thursday nights, and Saturday mornings. Contact Susan at 831-459-8613 or email@example.com . Click here to visit her website.
Susan Merritt is teaching a new class, Gentle Yoga for people who want a slow, careful, and fun approach to strengthening & stretching. Classes are Tuesdays 1:00 to 2:15 pm and Fridays 9:30 to 10:45am at Body & Soul. Click here for the flyer. Read the Connection Magazine article about the Cabrillo Festival and the class here.
• Karen Zelin teaches Iyengar-based Yoga on Mondays 11:30am to 12:45pm and Wednesdays 11:30am to 12:45pm. Click here to visit her website. Contact her at 831-234-1408 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Susan Moore-Orrett teaches Yoga for women over 65 on Monday afternoons. Contact Susan at 831-338-3794.